Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form | Odisha Kalia Yojana Form | Kalia Yojana Form Download | Kalia Yojana Red Green Form Download | Odisha Kalia Yojana Form Download pdf | Green Kalia Registration Green Form
Odisha state government has launched KALIA Yojana for the farmer welfare. Kalia Yojana is for the farmers under which farmers will get Rs. 10,000 yearly for the crops cultivation.
To enhance the growth in the agriculture sector and minimize the poverty rate in Odisha state, the state cabinet has approved a novel scheme KALIA (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation).
Kalia Yojana Online Form
Under this Kalia Yojana of the Odisha government, financial assistance of Rs 5000 each will be provided to all eligible citizens for Rabi and Kharif crops every year, meaning that under the scheme, you get Rs. 10 thousand per annum from the government. Financial help will be given to each eligible farmer. Farmers will be able to see farmer registration status. This Kalia yojana will benefit many poor farmers.
Read Also : Kalia Yojana List Download
- 1) Financial assistance to the farmers.
- 2) Livelihood assistance to landless families.
- 3) Support to landless labourers and vulnerable agriculture households.
- 4) Insurance cover.
- 5) Interest-free crop loan.
The most important thing under this Kalia scheme is that under this scheme you will be given the crop loan of 50 thousand rupees on interest @ 0%. This loan will be given to you by the government for the kharif season. If you are a government employee you are not eligible for this Kalia Yojana.
If a farmer does not have land to cultivate, then the Government will give him 12 thousand rupees financial assistance. This Kalia Yojana is a great step for the Odisha Farmers. Now farmers have to fill the Kalia Yojana Application Forms. Odisha Kalia Yojana Forms are given below to download.
Kalia Yojana Application Form Online Download Pdf
Kalia Yojana Application Form Download Green:
Kalia Yojana Application Form Download RedKalia Yojana Form Download
ऑनलाइन Kalia Scheme Registration
- If you want to apply online for this scheme, you will first have to go to its Official website.
- On the official website, you will have to go to Form option and then have to click on the Red Form or Green Form, whatever form you want to download and fill.
- Then farmer will have to fill the “green form” available in the G.P office & PACS and leave the form filled in “DROP BOX” kept at the PACS / GP office level.
Any farmer wanting to get information on KALIA scheme can register for “KALIA Barta” by giving a missed call to the telephone number 08061174222 . They will automatically get registered with the Government database and all information about the scheme will be sent to their respective phone numbers through SMS and voice calls from time to time.