Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi has launched the Alapsankhyak Scholarship Yojana 2019(Minority Scholarship Scheme) for the students minorities. Under this alpsankhyak girls will be motivated to get education in their interested fields. Pradhanmantri scholarship 2019 is a small initiative to provide education at affordable costs for people from a poor background.
Education is necessary for every child; it is only right that no matter the financial situation they must be educated. The cost of education these days is quite high & is seems expensive to many parents; as their kids would drop out after a while even after being bright.
Pradhanmantri Modi has launched various schemes for the students welfare. As the scholarship ensures to lighten parents burden of higher education thereafter motivating them towards educating their children. The scheme will eventual pay off an increase in literacy rate of our country as well as an upgrade to the education system. Encouraging children not to drop out of their studies.
Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana 2019
The scholarship will help the needy to have multiple future opportunities after their education; will also provide employment. Pradhanmantri minority scholarship 2019 will provide free education on various subjects such as Engineering, Medical, Law, Finance & corporation, Information Technology, Management.
Read Also : UP Free Laptop Yojana 2019
The scholarship scheme prioritizes over widows of RPF/RPSF, Air Force & CAPFs who will be providing technical & higher education. This will give them permanent employment in government aided scheme. The relatives of martyred state police personnel during a Maoist attack can also benefit from this outline.
Eligibility Criterion for Alpsankhyak scholarship yojana online apply
You must meet these key eligibility conditions of avail the benefits of Pradhanmantri scholarship yojana 2019:
- The student must be meritorious in his/her subject that they want to pursue.
- He/she must be admitted to an educational institute & enrolled in a program & then register through the institute.
- The admission of the student must be in their first year of the course (this scheme is not applicable to lateral entry students).
- The scheme doesn’t provide funds for integrated programs.
- The annual income of the family mustn’t exceed one lakh.
- The student must be dependent on a guardian or an ward/widow of Ex-Servicemen (ESM) or Ex-Coast Guard.
- The minimum educational qualification to apply is 12th /diploma/graduation.
- The students who have already started their respective course cannot apply. The student should not be in the second year of his/her course or any subsequent year student is not eligible.
- The scholarship benefits are not applicable to civilians (with paramilitary personnel)
- The marks of all the applicants should be 60% / 6 CGPA or above then only you can apply.
The selected students will be provided with the following sum:
- Rs. 2000 per month for male candidates
- Rs. 2250 per month for female candidates
How to Apply for Minority Scholarship Yojana 2019
Students can apply offline via taking minority scholarship yojana registration form from government service offices & community offices. This method is a bit time consuming, so most students opt for the online procedure only.
Here is a guide for PM scholarship online apply:
- The student can access the online portal through state online services or their own computers.
- The official website(scholarships.gov.in) will ask students to log in details at first.
- The homepage shows several scholarship options, select the
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities : Guidelines | FAQ
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities : Guidelines | FAQ
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS : Guidelines | FAQ
- The next webpage that opens after you click tab will online application form for students to fill up.
- Fill up the details; you will receive a student ID after the online registration is completed.
- The form will ask for certain attachments make sure you have a digital copy for it with you.
- Ensure all the details are correct to your knowledge.
The applicants must register as soon as possible & shouldn’t wait till the eleventh hour to act. Although there is a lot of time as the last registration date is 10th October 2019. The information above covers everything that the students will require for applying to the Pradhanmantri minority scholarship 2019 for this year.