Chief Minister YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme to be started in the Rabi season. The Reddy government has announced a new scheme for the welfare of farmers of Andhra Pradesh after eliminating the previous subsidy ‘Annadata Sukhibahava’. YSRCP Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP is great initiative by CM Jagan for farmer welfare.
The scheme is started to motivate them to the farmers to take full advantage of the sowing season. It was initially planned to be launched in 2020, but Reddy took the decision to announce it earlier during the review meeting of the agricultural department. This was one of the promises from his election manifesto which consists of ‘Navratnas’ (9 promises of the poll manifesto). Jagan formed his manifesto with a total of 9 public welfare schemes.
Rythu Bharosa Yojana in AP
|Scheme Name||YSR”Rythu Bharosa”Yojana|
|Launched By||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme start date||15th October|
|Benefits||Rs.12,500 pa for small and marginal farmers|
|Mode of Apply||Not Declared yet|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Read Also : PM Minority Scholarship Yojana 2019
Briefing of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
- An amount of 50,000 will be given to the farmers over the course of time & in four separate installments.
- The farmer who has land more than five acres will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- There will be four installments of Rs. 12,500 for four consecutive the years for when the government is in power.
- Farmers will also be provided with insurances & the government will be paying the premium for that agricultural insurances. The interest has been waived off from the loan taken by the farmer.
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme is estimated to cost about Rs. 13,125 crores to the state government in all. This includes Rs. 10,625 crores the government will give farmers in four years & Rs. 2,500 to every tenant will receive.
- The officials have been ordered to give MSP (minimum support price) to the farmers & the Chief Minister said that a sum of Rs. 3000 crores will be allocated to farmers benefit if the prices fluctuate. As 62% of the population in Andhra Pradesh works on the farms this step is encouraging as well as support for them.
- If the situation on the distribution of seeds, fertilizers & other essentials doesn’t change a bill will be passed regarding proper distribution before October 2nd to ensure that the facilities reach the right people.
Read Also : PM Kisan Pension Yojana Online Form 2019
The welfare scheme will commence on 15th of October this year, the Rabi season & earlier it was scheduled in the Kharif season May 2020. The YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiaries are also assured that they will be given minimum support price (MSP) for their produce in the markets.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
- You must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Number and Bank Passbook
- Applicant’s Address Proof
- Your Agricultural Land Records
How to Apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
AP Rythu Bharosa scheme will be made available to all the potential beneficiaries through the gram panchayat heads & community heads. The offline registration of form can be done by submitting the filled form to your respective government service centres. These will be accepting your application forms once the scheme kick starts in October.
You can apply online as well; you will have to follow a few steps to do the online registration successfully. You have to visit the Rythu Bharosa official website of the state government to the beneficiary funds section, where you can find the application form.
All you need to do is fill in the proper details of the tenant & upload necessary documents as listed on the site. Previously AP Runa Mafi Scheme is still going as beneficiary list are being declared by the government.
All the information regarding Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 is briefed above & you can easily ask all the other details in government service offices. The scheme is a good start for the new Chief Minister to enact according to his promises & gaining public trust for the next time as well. He even covered the calamity & essential farm needs of the people & would pass a bill to ensure the un corrupted implementation of the scheme.