Joy/Jai Bangla Pension Application Form/Apply Online: West Bengal government has launched the “Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020” for the old age people in the state. Jay Bangla Scheme Form is available to download in pdf and all the necessary details are given in this article.
The CM of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has launched this social and financial security pension scheme for the residents of the state. Under the WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme, people can have a pension of Rs. 1000 per month.
Jai/Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
|Name of the scheme||Jai Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Announced by||Amit Mitra|
|Date of announcement||2020|
|Date of implementation||1st April 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Old Age SC/ ST candidates|
|Application process||Offline application|
The state government has decided to introduce new old-age pension schemes namely, Taposili Bandhu (pension scheme) for scheduled caste (SC) and Jai Johar (pension scheme) for Schedule Tribe(ST).
The WB state government has also decided to enhance the pension given under the existing old-age, widow and disability pension schemes per monthly pension are Rs. 600 – Rs. 750 to Rs. 1000 per month.
All SC and ST person above the age of 60 years are eligible under the scheme and shall receive a pension of Rs. 1000 per month.
*Now all the given pension schemes will come under Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2020.
The Jai Bangla scheme 2020 shall now cover the following pension schemes:
- Taposili Bandhu
- Jai Johar
- Lok Prashar Prakalpa
- Old Age, and Widow Pension scheme
- Farmers Old Age Pension
- Fisherman’s Old Age Pension
- Artisan and Weaver Old Age Pension
These all above schemes will come under Jai Bangla Scheme 2020.
Eligibility for the Scheme
- A resident of the state: This is aimed at real West Bengal residents by the government. Thus, it is applicable to the legal and permanent residents of this state.
- Caste Certificate requirement: To become a beneficiary of this financial welfare scheme is the interested applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste, Schedule Trible.
- Age requirement: The applicant should be the age of 60 years or more.
- BPL candidates: It is necessary for the applicants to belong to the BPL category. It is necessary to have a BPL certificate otherwise, their application will be rejected.
- They must have a bank account: The pension amount will be transferred to their personal bank account by the government.
Note: If the applicant already gets any kind of pension benefits, through any state or central government scheme, then he/she cannot apply for this Joy pension scheme.
Application of the Scheme :
- The Taposili Bandhu scheme shall apply to a person belonging to a scheduled caste.
- The Jay Johar scheme shall apply to a person belonging to Scheduled Tribe.
Joy/Jai Bangla Online Application Form Download in PDFJoy Bangla Pension Application Form
You can download the Jai Bangla Pension scheme online application form in pdf.
Jai Bangla Scheme Apply Online Registration Form
Method of Applying:
- The intended beneficiary under the scheme shall apply in the pension application form for the Jai Bangla scheme prescribed for the purpose either online( www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in) or through the physical application form.
- The pension application form may be obtained free of cost of the following offices:
- a) Office of the Block Development Officer in case of applicant resides in the rural areas.
- b) The office of the sub-divisional officer in case of applicant resides in the municipal/notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation, and
- c) Office of the Commissioner Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
To apply online you have to visit the Official Website www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in.
And to apply by filling the form by hand, you have to download the given online application form and fill up the asked information correctly in it.
After that, you have to attach all the required documents which are given in the article. Then self attest it and contact your concerned panchayat department.
ONE UMBRELLA SCHEME of all social pension projects of West Bengal Government.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকারের জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প ২০২০-র অন্তর্গত তপশীলি বন্ধু ও জয় জোহার প্রকল্পের ও মাসিক ১০০০ টাকা ভাতা পান ।
Verification of Application:
- All applications received by the concerned authorities shall be verified by the district magistrate with respect to the eligibility criteria.
- Two supporting documents, one for age and the other for caste it is to be collected.
- Persons who do not have caste certificates can apply, but before sanction, they have to provide a caste certificate to the BDO/SDO/commissioner, the details of which will be uploaded by the concerned office.
Processing of Application:
- On receipt of the information on the death of the recipient of pension and after the proper verification of such information, the department shall take steps for the stoppage of pension.
- In case of death of the recipient and of pension amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the application form
Jai Bangla Customer Care Number
Till now no Official Toll-Free Contact Number is shared by the government but on the 1st April 2020 Helpline number will be available.
The Jai Bangla Scheme will be effective from the 1st April 2020.